Repair of mechanisms
• Repair of ship power units (main and auxiliary diesel engines);
• Repair of pumps, compressors, deck machinery and other marine equipment.
Pipe and welding works
• Repair and testing of shipboard systems and piping;
• Carrying out hull repair and welding;
• Repair and manufacture of aluminum ladders;
• Other welding works.
• Carrying out turning and milling works.
• Testing ship lifting facilities;
• Testing of pressure vessels and safety valves;
• Repair and manufacture of heat exchangers (water and oil);
• Repair and test valves;
• Testing cargo hoses.
Repair of ship hatches and doors